Friday, November 27, 2009

THUNDER BAY at the last Chez Defonce house show.

This was a video from the last show ever at Chez Defonce (AKA my old house). This the THUNDER BAY set was just given to me by Marc the shark in close to its entirety. I had only seen little bits and pieces as seen in the other post. Here finally is the the rest of that video. This show was so awesome and memorable. Everyone there was had such an awesome time and you will see this throughout this video. So many warm, friendly and familiar faces. It really made the hair on the back of my neck stand on end while watching this. Thanks to everyone who made that place a wonderful space to have awesome shows and sweet parties!
Also I must say it is pretty funny to see me drunk. That in itself is a weird reality for me. Well enough of the rambling on, enjoy the video.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment