Monday, December 21, 2009

LOST IN BAZAAR


What can I say, I had never heard of this band before tonight and I was just fucking floored with how amazing they are and the potential they have. I feel like as they progress as a band they are only going to become that much more amazing. I found them on the RahRahRah Punk Pock blog and downloaded it to take a chance and what a smart move!!! I have since tried to research them and everything I find says the same thing; Lost In Bazaar is a 3 piece from Istanbul, Turkey. That is it. No info anywhere. If anyone has more info I would love to hear from you.

They do however have two releases so far, their "Self Titled" CDR from 2008 and "Here we are Dropping our Anchors in Fertile Ground" CDR from 2009 both put out by Pati Patu Prima. Both of which I have put links to at the bottom of this blog entry. They do seem to have a bunch of split cassettes and a split 12" coming out in the near future.

If you are into the 00' style screamo/emoviolence, you know the stuff that has been coming out of Europe (I again hate to name drop but think first word starts with an L, second word starts with a Q). I will just say, they have all these epic melodies and still manage to hold true to the spazzy and chaotic nature of the genre. I know you know what I am talking about.

Anyways enjoy,
here are the links to their two releases and their myspace.

Link to "Self Titled"
Link to "Here we are Dropping our Anchors in Fertile Ground"

myspace.com/lostinbazaar

No comments:

Post a Comment